Journal - Part Deux

Well I started - and completed - sewing the signatures into my handmade fabric journal today.  Here are the pages with the journal opened fully . . .


After sewing in the signatures, I decided to add some beads to some of the waxed linen tails.  Here they are on the spine with the journal closed . . .

And here's the back side of the closed journal . . .

Now my new Remains of the Day journal is ready to start journaling in!  What a fun on-line workshop this was.  I can hardly wait to make more of these.


If you'd like to see some of the papers I used inside, go to the previous post.
Thank you for stopping by today and leaving your comments.  xo sherry

7 comments:

mary said...

Very nice, I especially like the flower print on the back and the shabby-ness effect.

CuddlyBunny said...

Sherry, your journal is wonderful! Interesting and beautiful and soft ... just what's needed to hold your most important feelings!

Createology said...

Sherry this is a wonderful "Remains of the Day" journal. I just adore Mary Ann Moss and her style of enjoying life. You will have lots of hours enjoying your journaling. Blissful dear...

sharon said...

This is wonderful, and beautiful!

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful journal, Sherry! Have not been on much, but wishing you and the Manchild all of the bestand I miss visiting and "grown folks music" I have been cut off because of being out of America.

Traffic Pulse India said...

I was very pleased to seek out this net-site.I wanted to thanks on your time for this wonderful learn!! I definitely enjoying every little little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.
Famous Flower Shops Jaipur

Unknown said...

I love your journal!!