Vintage Book Page Necklace

This is my latest vintage book page necklace:
I created this necklace by punching out lots and lots of 2" circles from the book pages.
Then I used my Crop-A-Dile to punch a center hole in the circles.
Using LuminArte Radiant rain Shimmering Mists in Teal Zircon and Sea Foam, I spread the circles out on a Ranger Non-Stick Craft Sheet and randomly sprayed them with the Shimmering Mists and let them dry in the warm, California sun out on my deck.


Once dried, I strung the little 2" circles onto one of Susan Lenart Kazmer's industrial CHIC necklace blanks


Here's the first one I made . . .
What are YOU working on these days?

3 comments:

CuddlyBunny said...

These are beautiful and I bet you've got lots of admirers when you wear them ... after all "statement" necklaces are IN!

Flogistix said...

really nice art. . .thanks a lot for sharing it to us, , ,
vapor recovery unit

TiffanyJane said...

Soooo Cool!!! Love'm!!! hope you are good!!!
xoxo Tiff